Thursday, May 7, 2009

Journalism/Freelance Work

In addition to my ad portfolio, which you'll find below, I am a staff writer for HowWasTheShow.com, a local live music and theater review site.

My review archive (and photo of me at the stellar British Sea Power show at Minneapolis' Triple Rock Social Club in March '08) can be viewed here.

I also participate in the monthly HWTS podcast, where we discuss new local music, you can listen to any (or all) of them here.

I am a frequent contributor to City Pages for their Critic's Picks section. I also write occasional CD reviews and contribute to CP online as well. An archive of my work can be viewed here. Note: this list is incomplete. The CP editors choose the best writing to archive, so this is the proverbial cream of the crop.

I recently began writing for Tiger Oak Publications (METRO, Minnesota Bride, Lake Minnetonka and Edina magazines among others.) The latest of which is the September cover story for Edina magazine, it can be viewed here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Im Trish
    Like you I write about music,not as a job just for the heck of it.I welcome you to visit my blog.Pehaps we can inspire each other and exchange thoughts and ideas!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete